Menu

My sister-in-law passed away this morning...

Jann in TX

My SIL was 59.  She was healthy until 2 weeks ago when she caught the flu.  She passed it on to my diabetic brother who ended up in the hospital for a few days over Christmas.  After he came home she started feeling ill again.  She was taken to a hospital on Thursday but they told her to go home as it was 'just the flu'... Last night my brother took her back to the hospital (small local one)... They waited several hours because of a Dr 'shift change' then transferred her to a big city hospital.  By the time she got there she was in septic shock.  She passed a few hours later.

I've been walking around in a daze today-- now I'm on my way out-of-state to attend her memorial service and family gatherings.

SIL was a homeschool mom for a few years...a few of her grandchildren are being homeschooled too...

For those of you who know me-- she and my brother were in a traumatic motor-cycle accident a year ago... my brother has been through so much.

• Sad 97