Menu

Well…..🥰🥰

Ann.without.an.e

Just now, Eos said:

Thank you for the picture and the stories!  Absolutely adorable, and big congrats to your dd, what a pro!

Also, Peach and Nectarine are keepers for nicknames, in my book 🙂 

When she found out she was pregnant she had been craving nectarines and eating them like crazy. So they jokingly nicknamed the baby nectarine and it stuck and then of course it became nectarines after they knew there were two 😂

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Ann.without.an.e said:

When she found out she was pregnant she had been craving nectarines and eating them like crazy. So they jokingly nicknamed the baby nectarine and it stuck and then of course it became nectarines after they knew there were two 😂

Interesting. It was mandarin oranges for me when I was pregnant.

• Haha 1

That's a "wow" of a birth story! Your dd is just amazing! Those girls! Those precious, sweet little girls. You guys are killing me with all these beautiful babies and me not being able to hold them. I might need more grandchildren in my future. Congratulations to you all! I think the mayor needs to give your dd the keys to the city for that heroic act of childbirth.

• Haha 1

Oooooooohhhh!

They are gorgeous! Nice sizes for that sort of twins! A prayer that they stabilize soon. 

Yeah, your dd is badass. I ended up with a section due to Baby A being a stubborn breach (who permanently expanded my rib cage, thanks so much 😂). 

So glad you were there. I mean, maybe you didn’t get into the OR but you were a present advocate. I’d bet money your presence was a big factor in your dd’s impressive and calm laboring. 

Thanks for sharing. I love fellow twin mom stories and fellow boardies becoming grams.

• Thanks 1

Oh my goodness, what pretty little babies! They are absolutely precious 💜

Congrats to all, especially your badass dd. She must've learned that somewhere, right?! 🙂 

Sending prayers and all good energy that everyone is thriving and ready to come home soon. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Aww! Congrats to you all! What absolutely precious and beautiful little grand-daughters. Your heart must be so full.  ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ May God bless mama and babies with good health and a quick recovery.  Make sure that mama takes very good care of herself and gets rest...recovery from a tear can be rough, and even moreso when you are sitting and pumping a lot.

I'm teary, I'm so happy for you all!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Grace Hopper said:

Oooooooohhhh!

They are gorgeous! Nice sizes for that sort of twins! A prayer that they stabilize soon. 

Yeah, your dd is badass. I ended up with a section due to Baby A being a stubborn breach (who permanently expanded my rib cage, thanks so much 😂). 

So glad you were there. I mean, maybe you didn’t get into the OR but you were a present advocate. I’d bet money your presence was a big factor in your dd’s impressive and calm laboring. 

Thanks for sharing. I love fellow twin mom stories and fellow boardies becoming grams.

She definitely wanted me there and I think a good support team makes all the difference. There’s just something about having someone there who can say “this is normal” or “this is what to expect ….”. ❤️

2 hours ago, Scarlett said:

That is amazing.  They are so beautiful.  Congrats to all.  What will you be called?

thank you 😊 

See my response to @KungFuPanda

2 hours ago, KungFuPanda said:

Omg that’s the same baby twice!     The lips are the only difference I see and they’re no gonna just hold them like that. 🤣 They are beautiful. Congratulations!!! Have you chosen your grandma name? I’m still waffling. 

maybe we could convince them to hold their lips differently 😂  

I accidentally gave myself a name to their dog and I don’t even know why 🤣  We started referring to me as Gigi to her and

she gets so excited to “go to Gigi’s house”. I don’t know if I would’ve picked that but now I’m sorta stuck with it 😂

2 hours ago, mommyoffive said:

Wow they are so identical!! Double congratulations.  Yay for her dream not coming true and giving birth in the tub.

Congrats to the whole family.  

So identical! Yes we are very glad they didn’t come in the bathtub at home 😅

1 hour ago, Acadie said:

Oh my goodness, what pretty little babies! They are absolutely precious 💜

Congrats to all, especially your badass dd. She must've learned that somewhere, right?! 🙂 

Sending prayers and all good energy that everyone is thriving and ready to come home soon. 

Thank you ❤️ I really didn’t think of it but I had over 80 hours of labor on a lot of pitocin and no epidural. I feel like she handled it with less pain than me but she was also on very little pitocin so who knows 😂

18 minutes ago, busymama7 said:

Awww! They are so sweet.   What gestation were they?

They were induced at 36+3 days and born at 36+4. They were thriving inside but the stillbirth rate goes up a lot for mo-di twins at 37 weeks so it is now standard to induce at 36. 

4 minutes ago, Halftime Hope said:

Aww! Congrats to you all! What absolutely precious and beautiful little grand-daughters. Your heart must be so full.  ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ May God bless mama and babies with good health and a quick recovery.  Make sure that mama takes very good care of herself and gets rest...recovery from a tear can be rough, and even moreso when you are sitting and pumping a lot.

I'm teary, I'm so happy for you all!

Thank you. I think she’s doing a pretty good job resting up. While the nicu part has been hard emotionally I think it has actually been a blessing for her to be able to rest.  

• Like 4