Menu

Dear people, could I ask for prayers please

Posted (edited)

Edited for privacy

Thank you so, so much. One step at a time. Family member home and now we wait to see what happens. (Sorry to be cryptic if you missed it)

Edited by Chris in VA
  • Like 9
  • Sad 56

Will certainly be praying for you, Chris. I remember you, and miss you being on the boards. I didn't find this forum until a little later in my homeschooling journey (sadly), so it is likely that you don't remember me as I was newish on the boards then. But I was always interested in what you had to say. It is so hard when our children struggle, no matter how old they are, and with all the other things added to it, it's quite a load. I pray God will give you a deep peace, strength for each day, wisdom for each conversation and action, and joy in the little things. And I pray for your loved one, that God will also give peace, strength, and courage to him as he faces up to what is going on.

• Like 2

Of course I remember you, Chris! You were always so kind to everyone.

I'll pray for you and your loved ones. I'm so sorry you have been going through such incredibly difficult times. 😞 

Posted (edited)

@Chris in VA, I definitely remember you and sincerely hope things turn around while you still have a little strength to rebound. Life is just HARD and I hope you come here for support knowing that people here WANT you to center yourself so you can get some advice, support, encouragement . . . whatever you need to get through this season. 

I’m currentjy existing through the worst year of my life and this board has offered me both sympathy and escape when I need it. Yes, someone always has it worse, but your pain is real. I hope you stick around and we can help a little bit. 

Edited by KungFuPanda
  • Like 10
  • Sad 1

Praying for you and your wayward loved one.  May God give you strength for each day, wisdom for each situation and conversation, and peace for your heart.  May He draw you closer to Himself.

• Like 1

I am so sorry for the struggles you have faced and are facing now! I will hold you in my thoughts and pray for strength, wisdom, and peace. I remember you from then as many of us have been here a long time. Please come back and let us know how you are doing. 

• Like 1

Oh my Chris. I’m glad you reached out.I’ve been thinking about you and wondering if you were still in Jerusalem. Many prayers for you and yours. May you find some peace. 

I'm praying for you and your family. Mine are 12 and 14 so I didn't know you when yours were young but I've see you off and on since I've been on here. I'm sorry for all the struggles.

Chris, I am so sorry that you are still dealing with these issues. I know how hard it must be especially on top of everything else. My problem of like kind seems to have settled some. There are still some problems but no law involved in quite awhile. I haven't seen said person in many years though but I do get word through the family grapevine. My thoughts are with you always. 

• Like 1