Menu

Thank you all for your support and prayers

MercyA

Update: 

DH's dad has passed. It could not have been more peaceful; he just slipped away in his sleep with his family there. Thank you all so much for your prayers and good thoughts. 

Super proud of DD, who has never been around death before (that she can remember). She was completely unafraid and was comforting others. ❤️

Edited by MercyA
  • Sad 67

53 minutes ago, MercyA said:

Just went to see him with my DD13 and he is resting comfortably right now. Thank you so much for your prayers and good thoughts. Lots of family flying in to see him. 

One more special request: his sister is here from CA and he hasn't been lucid with her yet. Please pray they will be able to talk a little. He was able to talk to his brother a bit a couple days ago. 

This is such a blessing if it can happen. I thank God that He gave my sister tiny windows of consciousness while I took care of her in her last hours. Likewise last week when my DH's aunt was mostly unconscious before her death on Saturday.

Edited by YaelAldrich
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, YaelAldrich said:

This is such a blessing if it can happen. I thank God that He have my sister tiny windows of consciousness while I took care of her in her last hours. Likewise last week when my DH's aunt was mostly unconscious before her death on Saturday.

I am so sorry for the loss of your husband's aunt! It is a blessing indeed when those moments can be had. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1