Menu

Update on me

Melissa Louise

13 minutes ago, Melissa Louise said:

Separately, a sincere apology for my contribution on some threads dealing with racial issues before I took a break. Unwell or not, it's crappy behaviour to post ignorantly and to project family tensions. 

No need!! Believe it or not, I have the attention span of a gnat. I missed you and I’m glad you’re feeling better. Also, I apologize if you felt personally attacked by me. That wasn’t my intent. I recognized that you were struggling and I should have left it alone. ☺️

Edited by Sneezyone
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Melissa Louise said:

Not to be grand, or because I want to, but b/c it came up on another thread, and now it has, it's better to be open and give other posters the opportunity to block/ignore/respond as they wish. 

Long time poster (Stella). Asked Rosie to ban me last year. Mental health crisis/suicidality 2019/early 2020. Continuing treatment, formal separation from ex, doing better. 

Missed this place, came back recently using my real name in a new account to dip my toe in and see if I could be a healthier participant. Going ok so far. 

Would like to continue avoiding political/controversial topics and participate in movement, mental health and books/writing threads. 

There is zero need to respond to this post. It's a heads up for others, as being anon was likely to end up causing more drama than being open.

Thanks. Best to all. 

I am soooooo glad  to hear from you and so proud of myself for recognizing you. 

so sorry you have struggled.  ((((Stella)))))

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Thatboyofmine said:

I was just going through my messages while ago and was thinking about you.   I figured you were taking a break.  I did for a while, too.  I am so glad you're back and getting in a better place.  🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰    

I've been an absent correspondent, I know 🙁

1 hour ago, Happy2BaMom said:

Welcome.

Triggering topics can really dig up some hard-to-control person stuff. We'll try to support your stated aims (perhaps, if you stray into a hot topic, we can all respond to you only with a comment about kilts?) :-

I think I'll be ok. Some things are just off the list. Never say no to a redirection  cupcake though!

5 minutes ago, Melissa Louise said:

I've been thinking of you re work/Covid. Hope you're doing ok. 

I’m hanging in there. Things have eased off a bit here the last few weeks so we are getting a bit of a breather. Nervous it’s going to get worse again though. I hope you can see your dd again soon!

• Like 1