Menu

Yesterday was the worst day of my life and today isn’t better

KungFuPanda

I had a young man with Duchenne’s Muscular Dystrophy in my high school class this year, and it was heart-wrenching knowing how this terrible disease progresses.

((((Kung Fu Panda and family))))) I am so, so very sorry. I can not begin to imagine the shock and pain you all are in.

• Like 2

I am so sorry...the world indeed will never be the same without your son. If you want to talk about him, we are here. If you just want to read these and be silent, we are here. Praying for you and your family, and all those touched by this loss. 

• Like 14

@KungFuPanda

I’m so very sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family during this incredibly difficult time.

I just can’t imagine what you’re feeling right now, no matter how much you know it’s coming, I don’t think you can ever truly be prepared. 

Edited by Ann.without.an.e
  • Sad 15

55 minutes ago, ktgrok said:

I am so sorry...the world indeed will never be the same without your son. If you want to talk about him, we are here. If you just want to read these and be silent, we are here. Praying for you and your family, and all those touched by this loss. 

Yes.

56 minutes ago, ktgrok said:

This exactly.

@KungFuPanda I prayed for you today. I was driving home from a hike, and you came to mind. I was noticing all of the busyness around me and thinking how your world just stopped. But everything just keeps going and it's not fair. May you have grace and strength and support to get through the coming days and weeks... 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, BandH said:

Still thinking of you, KungFu.  I am so sorry.

Thank you. My brain is a bit broken but I’m trying. We’re supposed to be picking an urn but everything is wrong so I quit and come here to scroll some normalcy. 

On 6/1/2023 at 6:20 PM, Rosie_0801 said:

Bookmark this thread. You'll probably want to reread occasionally over the next few years.

Thank you. Never would of thought of that. I’m a bit at sea. I’m trying to do productive things but I get stuck. He’s in every room and I’m so easily distracted right now. I was going to make a smoothie for breakfast but since I didn’t have any bananas I made bread instead??? I didn’t eat it. It was a 3 hour project. I had two cups of tea instead. DH fed me. 

• Like 31