Menu

CC Please pray for my husband and our family Please don't quote

Chris in VA

Please don't quote. His dear brother was found dead in his home after he wasn't answering phone calls for 2 days. 

I will probably delete this, but we could all use prayer. We don't know the circumstances. He lived alone. There was some MI. He was a fantastic person, an artist, and so kind to my daughter (who has to hear this news in a few minutes while she is visiting her boyfriend--we just don't want her to see it on FB so I have to tell her now). 

It's very sad. My husband is one of 7, and his sister passed from cancer several years ago. I'm particularly sad about my mil having to bear this.

Thanks for prayers. I would've posted on the groups, but I'm not able to get into the social groups anymore. 

• Sad 37

So very sorry for this loss and the way it happened.  My BIL's brother recently died very suddenly.  He was older, but it was so unexpected - he collapsed in his driveway.   It's so very hard to lose a loved one this way.  Hugs for all of you...and prayers.

May he rest with the righteous in a place of blessed repose where sickness and sorrow are no more.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

27 minutes ago, J-rap said:

I'm so sorry to hear that.  Didn't you have a brother who passed away recently too?  Your family is in my prayers.

Yes, my brother died last October.

My husband and I have both lost two siblings now. It's really hard on the parents. And us, of course, but I think of the moms. Thank you everyone. I can't get ahold of my daughter and I'm hoping she doesn't see any posts on FB (she isn't on here so no problem). 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I am so so sorry. DH has lost both his brothers and I have lost a sister. It's hard. Some days are tougher than others. DH's parents died before his brothers did but my parents buried my sister. They still don't accept what happened to her and are in denial. (Suicide.) No matter the cause I would suggest getting your family into counseling. Hopefully your MIL will be open to the idea too.

Your family will be in my prayers.

• Sad 1