Menu

Prayers needed as search for my brother resumes

Jann in TX

hugs and prayers that he will be found.   I remember this from last fall, and was wondering about it.

do you know what the snow melt in the area is like?  or how traveled the trail is that he was on?

Jann, 

I'm so sorry. Oh I am grieving for you and for your sister and her children. I cannot imagine the pain that they are going through as they wait to find him. I'll be praying. (My dh passed away suddenly 6 years ago so I've been a widow and single mom to 7; I get that part but the not knowing has to be excruciating.)  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

• Like 1

I am praying for him to be found and am so sorry for your family to still have no closure on this. Years ago the husband of a dear friend was lost in the Gulf of Mexico when he was taking a boat from Florida across the gulf. They had four young children at the time, and she had to have him declared dead years later as he was never found. It was an extremely difficult situation.