Menu

found a lump - crappy update on p 14

hornblower

Thanks for the link.  Chemo is tough, but you have friends.   :grouphug:

Make sure you have some sort of treat planned for yourself post chemo - not necessarily immediately post chemo as it can take your body some time to feel better, but something planned to thoroughly enjoy yourself (and whoever) once you start feeling better.  It will give your brain something "concrete" to look forward to, so also be sure it can/will happen and isn't a pipe dream if you win the lottery or something.

This is a good idea! I will put my thinking cap on.  I was thinking of a tour of Egypt. Something like this maybe https://www.stridetravel.com/trips/gadventures/egypt-upgraded

• Like 3

hello everyone, hope this works as i only have spotty wifi here 

i'm in hospital since Friday, admitted with febrile neutropenia 

my wbc's are essentially 0 & I have sepsis 

i'm on iv abx and the fever is gone now & i'm feeling better but still have essentially no immunity so stuck here 

but I got to have a shower today LOL 

I hope my wifi stays up and I might be able to stick around but if not, i've either lost wifi or fallen asleep :) 

• Like 15

hello everyone, hope this works as i only have spotty wifi here 

i'm in hospital since Friday, admitted with febrile neutropenia 

my wbc's are essentially 0 & I have sepsis 

i'm on iv abx and the fever is gone now & i'm feeling better but still have essentially no immunity so stuck here 

but I got to have a shower today LOL 

I hope my wifi stays up and I might be able to stick around but if not, i've either lost wifi or fallen asleep :)

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :001_wub:  :001_wub:  :001_wub:  :001_wub:

I just now saw this. It would appear that I probably need to spend less time on gun threads.

Oh girl, I am sending you best wishes, thoughts for healing, everything I've got.