Menu

found a lump - crappy update on p 14

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just a quick update   met with my surgeon & we have a plan!    scheduled for surgery on Jan 3, might go earlier if a slot is found  (oh & for those who don't know, I'm in Canada. It's all

So, deep breath........ my cancer is back and it has spread  almost exactly 26 months after my surgery after which I was supposedly 'cancer free' and the 5 months of chemo and all the radiatio

Hi everyone! Just wanted to say I've finished Phase 1 of my chemo (adriamycin and cyclophosphamide)  YAY!!! Now a 2 week break and then Phase 2:  I'll do 12 weeks of weekly Taxol injections.  And then

Posted Images

Well, I was wondering about you! I’m glad you’re rebounding. I will be sending telepathically healing energy your way. None of this bad reaction stuff.

Me too. Reiki distance healing has been sent.

Your attitude is so good; it will get you through these hard times [emoji173]

• Like 1

Glad to hear you're home. Setbacks like that suck. When my mom had breast cancer, at one point she had to be hospitalized for an infection while her immune system was low and they made it worse by giving her a penicillin derivative even though she had a known and documented penicillin allergy.

It sounds like they're doing a better job up there for you!

• Like 1

They let me go home to finish recovering. Neutrophils still way way way too low but I'm feeling well & happy to be home.

Chemo this week is cancelled.

I'll try to pop back tomorrow & catch up on everything :)

:hurray: glad you are home! It’s so much easier to recover at home where you can sleep a decent amount without being woken up and poked and prodded.

Praying and hoping for a complete (and fast) recovery and that you beat cancer’s ass for good.

• Like 2

I’m so glad you’re home! I hope you can get some rest and that you’ll be well enough for chemo next week.

Still praying every morning and night, but I wish I could do more than that. :grouphug:

• Like 2

Hi everyone, just a quick note to say that I had infusion #2 today.  Getting ready to load up on all my meds and go to bed & hopefully sleep through the worst side effects :) 

thank you for your continued support and warm thoughts and prayers. 

• Like 37
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Dotwithaperiod said:

She’s adorable! Labs are the goofiest pups. I’m predicting that she’ll not need the 2 weeks to convince you that she’s just what you need.

She is so cute. Yes, labs are sooo goofy and fun.

• Like 1