Menu

found a lump - crappy update on p 14

hornblower

hello, just a quick check in that I'm still in hospital but my last blood test shows neutrophils are starting to rebound a bit.  I've been downgraded from IV abx to oral this morning! Yay! 

I wish I could control the mitosis in my cells & speed up the white blood cells (& stop the darned cancer cells) but apparently no matter how much of a control freak you are, your cells just do their own thing.  I mean who do they think they are? 

I wish there was a Well Trained Cells : guide to growing healthy, lovely body cells at home :D 

wifi still sucks. But food is good  - but I'm not a reliable witness as I have no taste buds anymore. Still have hair though! The falling out will start any day though...

big thanks for all the good wishes and the vibes and the prayers  

• Like 25

Well, I was wondering about you! I’m glad you’re rebounding. I will be sending telepathically healing energy your way. None of this bad reaction stuff.

Me too. Reiki distance healing has been sent.

Your attitude is so good; it will get you through these hard times [emoji173]

• Like 1

Glad to hear you're home. Setbacks like that suck. When my mom had breast cancer, at one point she had to be hospitalized for an infection while her immune system was low and they made it worse by giving her a penicillin derivative even though she had a known and documented penicillin allergy.

It sounds like they're doing a better job up there for you!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...