Menu

Wow, I need prayer. Overwhelmed with too many life things.

Rose in BC

I would appreciate prayer.

My dh and I just returned from trip to city hospital for his second prostate biopsy in a month to determine if he has cancer. Should have results by end of week.

At the same time my eldest FASD son is in trouble with law...mischief. Court Thursday. He's had previous interactions with police so my dh and I worry he may get jail time. My poor boy (I say poor because FASD kids really have a hard time making good choices and when they're with others they're easily led astray) pleaded with me last night saying he'll never do anything bad again. :). My heart breaks because of course it's out of our control.

And our eldest daughter is off to college, which because of our rural location is 1500 km away. We're happy for her...but of course emotional about this change.

And my fibromyalgia is in overdrive. :)

I'm just overwhelmed.

Taking care of yourself is probably the last thing on your mind and on your schedule...but it is sooo imperative. Can you at least carve out a few minutes a day for a walk or a favorite activity?  Read or re-read your favorite book, take a bath, sit on the patio...anything that recharges the batteries a little?

• Like 3

My dh and I just returned from trip to city hospital for his second prostate biopsy in a month to determine if he has cancer. Should have results by end of week.

At the same time my eldest FASD son is in trouble with law...mischief. Court Thursday. He's had previous interactions with police so my dh and I worry he may get jail time. My poor boy (I say poor because FASD kids really have a hard time making good choices and when they're with others they're easily led astray) pleaded with me last night saying he'll never do anything bad again. :). My heart breaks because of course it's out of our control.

And our eldest daughter is off to college, which because of our rural location is 1500 km away. We're happy for her...but of course emotional about this change.

I'm just overwhelmed.

Hugs for you.

Things will get better, hold on!

I will include your family in my prayers. I am puzzled why your DH needed to have a 2nd Biopsy.  I wish he could see our Urologist. Also, even if a man does have Prostate Cancer, the best treatment for many patients is no treatment. That depends upon the age of the man and the speed at which the Cancer might be advancing. Many men who have Prostate Cancer die of something else.  Proceed with caution!  

I'm just overwhelmed.

Praying for you and sending hugs.