Menu

Prayer

Drama Llama

OP, I should have asked in my other post...do you have favorite novena? I am just finishing the St. Andrew Christmas novena, and hadn't really thought about what to do next. If you'd like to suggest one, I am all ears. Feel free to ignore this as well, in which case it will probably be one for St. Jude's intercession, or Our Lady of Perpetual Help, or Lady Undoer of Knots.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, barnwife said:

OP, I should have asked in my other post...do you have favorite novena? I am just finishing the St. Andrew Christmas novena, and hadn't really thought about what to do next. If you'd like to suggest one, I am all ears. Feel free to ignore this as well, in which case it will probably be one for St. Jude's intercession, or Our Lady of Perpetual Help, or Lady Undoer of Knots.

My son that I lost, and I share a special fondness for St. Mary Magdalene.  Maybe hers?  

Thank you, this means a lot. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Baseballandhockey said:

My son that I lost, and I share a special fondness for St. Mary Magdalene.  Maybe hers?  

Thank you, this means a lot. 

Well, I've never done a novena to her that I can remember. Which, of course, means I am now excited about a new prayer. (My kids will roll their eyes at least mentally as I try to pass on my excitement.) 

If you are comfortable PMing me your kids/DH's initials, I'll use them. Otherwise, I am just going to call them "Baseballandhockey's children and husband," knowing that it won't get lost in translation.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, barnwife said:

Well, I've never done a novena to her that I can remember. Which, of course, means I am now excited about a new prayer. (My kids will roll their eyes at least mentally as I try to pass on my excitement.) 

If you are comfortable PMing me your kids/DH's initials, I'll use them. Otherwise, I am just going to call them "Baseballandhockey's children and husband," knowing that it won't get lost in translation.

Will do