Menu

It sucks

Firstly It sucks that my grandmother died, but she was in pain, and old. We were very very close

It sucks having to ring others and tell them

It really sucks when you need to re-ring people and tell them that because of restrictions only 50 can come

It sucks when borders get closed even for compassionate reasons and relatives cannot come

It sucks After 2 days of funeral arranging, having the government late last night announce that by Friday only 10 can attend a funeral 

Ringing up people and telling them they don't make the list of 10 is really really hard. They always want to know who made the list and I  feel guilty being alive

Knowing that by Friday there is a possability that the numbers might have to be reduced to 5 and I wouldn't be able to go myself is really really hard. 

It is so so sad 

• Sad 74

Also have to tipto, comfort, work around while pretending to work with the crazy idiot she married a few years ago. I cannot stand him, nobody can stand him. He is insane. He went last minute shopping yesterday wearing a imitation monks robe I don't think he had anything on under it. I will be glad when I never have to see him again 

Edited by Melissa in Australia
  • Sad 4

1 hour ago, Melissa in Australia said:

Firstly It sucks that my grandmother died, but she was in pain, and old. We were very very close

It really sucks when you need to re-ring people and tell them that because of restrictions only 50 can come

It sucks when borders get closed even for compassionate reasons and relatives cannot come

It sucks After 2 days of funeral arranging, having the government late last night announce that by Friday only 10 can attend a funeral 

Ringing up people and telling them they don't make the list of 10 is really really hard. They always want to know who made the list and I  feel guilty being alive

Knowing that by Friday there is a possability that the numbers might have to be reduced to 5 and I wouldn't be able to go myself is really really hard. 

It is so so sad 

Big, huge, compassion-filled, hugs. 

Because yep, it sucks. I'm so very sorry you are not only having to navigate grief, you are also having to decide who attends. I can't even imagine.

Big, big, big, big hugs. For all the things. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/7/2020 at 2:54 PM, Melissa in Australia said:

It is so so sad 

I'm really sorry. 😞 

• Thanks 1