Menu

Can I virtually cry....scream...rant........? UPDATE in OP

Um_2_4

<<< Original Post deleted for privacy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I just needed a safe place to virtually scream/cry if that is all I can do.  :001_unsure:  :crying:

Thanks for "listening".

UPDATE:

Thanks all. I thought I would just come back and post a bit of an update. So the worst case seems to be off the table. Not sure everything will go back to they way it was. Some things seem changed too much and not for the better. Time will tell. Again, my kids and I are OK, nothing dangerous, just drama. Thanks to all who asked.

Some people were hurt/disappointed. But the person whose actions started this has still not faced consequences. <That I am not pleased with. I think I may reach out to someone at a later date (after the dust settles, to prevent a big blowup) who can enact some consequences. 

Edited by Um_2_4
  • Like 1

I'm so sorry. It's probably not healthy but I either read a book and do some escapism, watch an engrossing movie with too much chocolate to accompany, or if I'm feeling virtuous I pop on headphones and do a massive to do list.

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  praying for you.  If you could get out every morning for a 30 -40 minute walk in the sunshine, that could really help.  Just do it, even though you don't want to.  And, I second Arctic mama's suggestion of escapism t.v. -pick a series on netflix and start watching.  I am so sorry, praying for you, and I know it doesn't seem like it, but this will all pass and you will pick up and move on to a new normal and even learn to thrive again.  <<<hugs>>>

• Like 6

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

I'm so sorry. I hope you will look back on this time in a year or two and realize it made you stronger and you were more capable than you are currently giving yourself credit for.

• Like 1

Thanks all. Really since I can't speak to anyone IRL about this, these hugs mean more than you could know.

We are physically safe, nothing of that sort. Just drama and upheaval and heartache, which I loathe.

Interestingly, a bright spot appeared after I posted this, although I"m still not sure there will be the consequences there should be.

• Like 3

Get out and walk while listening to an audio book or podcast... when my anxiety is running high I must have distraction or I wallow in it and make it worse. My earbuds are pretty much constantly in if I'm not actively doing something for which I need full attention (teaching a lesson) . I can't let my brain fall in the put for fear of it digging itself deeper.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk