Menu

Sad at Christmas

Garga

I'm so sad today. I've sobbed a few times already, though in hiding because I don't want the kids to see.

There's nothing anyone can say/do to change the circumstances and it doesn't really matter what they are. It's just that sometimes Christmas is tough, you know? I wish the vise around my heart would loosen up a bit. :(

• Like 15

I'm so sad today. I've sobbed a few times already, though in hiding because I don't want the kids to see.

There's nothing anyone can say/do to change the circumstances and it doesn't really matter what they are. It's just that sometimes Christmas is tough, you know? I wish the vise around my heart would loosen up a bit. :(

:grouphug:   sorry your so sad.

I'm feeling down, too.

Honestly, as a Christian I feel much more devotion and awe toward God at every other time of the year except Christmas. I don't know why...perhaps the expectations? The knowledge that I can't force things to be Norman Rockwell-y, try as I might? I'm looking forward to Boxing Day because I know Christmas will be over, lol!

Whatever your reason, Garga, you have my sympathy.

:grouphug:

• Like 5