Menu

What's with the ads?

Lizzie in Ma

The nightmare continues. New update 6/25 in OP

Do not think we cannot add one more prayer for someone else to our day.  :grouphug:   Keeping Jenna and your family in my prayers today.

• Like 14

Sending all my love Lizzie. Sending you courage and strength. I wish I could do more. 

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

• Like 3

Oh Lizzie... :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug: 

I am literally typing through tears.  You and your family and especially your precious Jenna are in my prayers.  Please don't ever hesitate to reach out to your friends here.  We will not let you down. I have personal experience with a dd who (in earlier years) also had broken heart and soul.  Prayer was and still is my constant companion.  Never give up.  Miracles DO happen. Sending love your way.

• Like 6

Sending all my love Lizzie. Sending you courage and strength. I wish I could do more. 

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

It is more than I can do Sadie.  Thank you so very much

• Like 2

Oh Lizzie... :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

I am literally typing through tears.  You and your family and especially your precious Jenna are in my prayers.  Please don't ever hesitate to reach out to your friends here.  We will not let you down. I have personal experience with a dd who (in earlier years) also had broken heart and soul.  Prayer was and still is my constant companion.  Never give up.  Miracles DO happen. Sending love your way.

So grateful for all of you.

My heart hurts for you, Jenna, and family. I'm so sorry. I will be praying and lighting another candle in church for sweet Jenna.

• Like 1

Never feel bad about asking for prayer! Lifting your precious daughter up to the One who can heal her heart, soul, mind, and body. Praying for peace and strength for you and your family.

• Like 5

I'm sorry Jenna is in so much pain and that your whole family is suffering. I feel awful for you all.

I'm praying for all of you.

Sometimes things are so bad that the only prayer we are capable of is to say the name Jesus.

:grouphug:

• Like 7

Lizzie, praying for you, Jenna, and your whole family. I am praying that people in your life will provide love, support, a meal, an ear, or whatever other needs you have. I know many of us wish we could help in more tangible ways.

• Like 3

Don't hesitate to continue to ask for prayer.  I have often been blessed by those who prayed for us when even praying was more than we could manage.  We are privileged to have the opportunity to bless you and your family in this small way. 

I commit to praying for Jenna and your family.

• Like 1

Praying and hugs. We were close with one of ours last year. Many, many prayers for strength and deep heart healing. Let us hold you up when you can't do it yourself (((Lizzie)))

Edited by PuddleJumper1