Menu

The nightmare continues. New update 6/25 in OP

Lizzie in Ma

Praying for you, fervently. The same Jesus who wept for His friend Lazarus, although He knew He would raise him from the dead, is next to you.  May He be the comfort and strength that you need. 

Romans 8:  26:  We do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groans too deep for words. 

• Like 8

One other thing -- please don't ever feel like you're being selfish for asking for prayers!!! I'm sure we all wish we could do a lot more to help you, so praying seems like such a small request, especially under these circumstances. :grouphug:

love you.  thank you

• Like 1

Adding my prayers to the chorus of mothers' prayers ascending to the throne room of God.

Praying for peace, strength, healing, and protection for all of you.

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

Edited by MercyA
  • Like 2

I feel selfish for asking for more prayer cover when so many of you have problems of your own.

But right now there is nothing I won't do and we need prayer cover for Jenna and our family.

I know I was ambiguous before but we came too close last night.

Our precious girl is back in inpatient with 50 stitches and an utterly broken heart and soul so I am begging for as much prayer cover as I am able to find.

We are exhausted and heartbroken.

This is not selfish. Your family definitely needs prayer! You got it! KNOW that you are covered in prayer!

Edited by scrapbookbuzz
  • Like 2

Lizzie, I usually pray for every prayer request I see on this board, but I just don't respond because I would rather do it anonymously and quietly.  However, your situation has really made my heart hurt for you and your family.  I want you to know that your family are and have been, in our prayers, as a family.  I especially have asked that your daughter feels His presence; how much He loves her and is with her in all she is going through.

• Like 7

Praying for you and your family....

This song came to mind and I wanted to share-  "All His Benefits" based on Psalm 10-  not as a command for you to praise God or that need to even DO anything, I speak it and pray it over your family on your behalf.  

All His Benefits...

Praise the Lord oh my soul

and forget not all His benefits

Praise the Lord oh my soul

and forget not all His benefits...

Who forgives all your sin

and heals all your diseases

Who redeems your life from the pit

and crowns you with love and compassion

Who satisfies your desires with goodness

so that your youth is renewed like the eagles

ETA link to youtube