Menu

What's with the ads?

Lizzie in Ma

The nightmare continues. New update 6/25 in OP

Lizzie and family:

Anne and family:

You made it through the day. Good job.

Sadie: you're going to make it through this coming day. Yup.

• Like 6

Patty Joanna is right. Hour by hour, day by day. (minute by minute if you have to.)

Lots of love, Lizzie. 

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

• Like 7

Let us then approach God's throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.  Hebrews 4:16

Praying for your precious daughter and your family...

• Like 5

:grouphug:

Prayers for hope, healing, comfort, strength, and peace. May God cover you and shelter you all in the shadow of His wings. May you all feel the warmth of His love and the peace that surpasses all understanding. May he bring peace and healing and rest to precious Jenna. May His face shine upon you all and strengthen you for all the days to come.

• Like 2

Lizzie, I am just seeing this today.  How I wish your daughter could feel the love of everyone here!  I understand that she just can't right now.  

Know you aren't alone.  We are with you in spirit.

• Like 1

Continuing to pray for all of you. Hoping that you get some sunshine, rest and unexpected touches of joy. Hugs to all of you and prayers. 

• Like 1

Stll praying, and hoping you know that none of this is your fault, and it isn't her fault, it just is. I'm sure you do know that, but I figure it helps to hear it again sometimes. Hugs. 

• Like 8

Also checking to see how things are going.  Hoping that she'll be able to get the long term care she needs.   :grouphug:

• Like 1

I'm so happy to hear that Jenna will be able to receive her treatment in home!!!!! :hurray: I'm so glad you found out about that option but it makes me so angry to hear that no one ever suggested it to you. Thank goodness that Jenna has such a smart and determined Mom!!!

I'll keep praying for her!

• Like 4

I'm so happy to hear that Jenna will be able to receive her treatment in home!!!!! :hurray: I'm so glad you found out about that option but it makes me so angry to hear that no one ever suggested it to you. Thank goodness that Jenna has such a smart and determined Mom!!!

I'll keep praying for her!

<3

• Like 1

Lizzie, so happy for your update.  Mental health stuff stinks and yes, it seems like you have to be REALLY proactive trying to search out good fits.  When they released my oldest, they just said make an appointment.... ?????!!!!!!  We had to search and find and yes, I have an advantage because my husband is a doctor so he was able to actually talk to a psych which most would not be able to do.  ( He wasn't my son's psych at that point.  No violation of privilege.  We just told him the situation and he advised us which road to go and got us into the programs. )  So glad for this update.  Praying it continues to get better one step at a time. 

• Like 1

I'm glad you were able to arrange in home therapy. Hugs to you, Jenna, and your family!

• Like 1

I'm so glad! Continuing prayers for you, Jenna and the family, and of course for Sadie and her daughter and family. Ginormous hugs for all of you!!

• Like 1

How comforting for you all that she will come home soon!  I'm thanking God this morning.   :001_smile:

Still praying for you all...

• Like 1

Love your update! So glad you're finding her such help. She (and you) have been always on my mind and in my prayers and will continue. ((((hugs))))

• Like 1

Your update sounds like such a positive step forward! Thank you for letting us all know. My heart aches for you and your family.

Edited by MEmama
  • Like 1

So happy to read your update. :)   Hang in there  :grouphug:   It's a long road, but we're here for you.

• Like 1

Glad to read the positive update!  Will be praying the IHT works well and you get your sweet gal fully back. 

• Like 1