Menu

The nightmare continues. New update 6/25 in OP

Lizzie in Ma

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let us then approach God's throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.  Hebrews 4:16

Praying for your precious daughter and your family...

:grouphug:

Prayers for hope, healing, comfort, strength, and peace. May God cover you and shelter you all in the shadow of His wings. May you all feel the warmth of His love and the peace that surpasses all understanding. May he bring peace and healing and rest to precious Jenna. May His face shine upon you all and strengthen you for all the days to come.

Lizzie, I am just seeing this today.  How I wish your daughter could feel the love of everyone here!  I understand that she just can't right now.  

Know you aren't alone.  We are with you in spirit.

Stll praying, and hoping you know that none of this is your fault, and it isn't her fault, it just is. I'm sure you do know that, but I figure it helps to hear it again sometimes. Hugs. 

I'm so happy to hear that Jenna will be able to receive her treatment in home!!!!! :hurray: I'm so glad you found out about that option but it makes me so angry to hear that no one ever suggested it to you. Thank goodness that Jenna has such a smart and determined Mom!!!

I'll keep praying for her!

I'm so happy to hear that Jenna will be able to receive her treatment in home!!!!! :hurray: I'm so glad you found out about that option but it makes me so angry to hear that no one ever suggested it to you. Thank goodness that Jenna has such a smart and determined Mom!!!

I'll keep praying for her!

<3

Archived