Menu

The nightmare continues. New update 6/25 in OP

Lizzie in Ma

If it is encouraging - I was telling someone last night how far this one of mine has come in the last year. 14 months ago we thought we had lost them. Today we watch a walking miracle (still healing) but on the other side. Sharing tears and prayers from a heart that understands.

Edited by PuddleJumper1
  • Like 13

Praying for you all. May peace, strength and calm descend upon you all from the Lord and may He protect Jenna and heal her heart, soul, and mind.

I am so sorry that you all are suffering so. I will continue to pray for comfort and healing for all of your broken hearts.  :grouphug:

For you especially, mama:  In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God’s people in accordance with the will of God. Romans 8:26-27

For all of you:  The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.  The righteous person may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all. Psalm 34:18-19

• Like 11

I keep scrolling through this because I can't even pray right now and your thoughts and prayers are so very welcome.

There have been many times in my life where I just couldn't pray because of sadness, grief, stress, or whatever.  I was always so very thankful that others could step in the gap for me.   Hugs and many prayers.

I'm headed off to our parish's prayer meeting.  I will add Jenna to our list of needs.

• Like 6

Holding you close in my heart as I add my prayers.  I really wish things could be different - that there were a quick fix - or to wake up from the nightmare.  As a pp said, every mama (and papa) on here is wishing they could do something more.  Adding prayers is not asking too much.

• Like 2

One other thing -- please don't ever feel like you're being selfish for asking for prayers!!! I'm sure we all wish we could do a lot more to help you, so praying seems like such a small request, especially under these circumstances. :grouphug:

• Like 6