Menu

The nightmare continues. New update 6/25 in OP

Lizzie in Ma

Something practical to suggest, 'cause I'm hopeless on the prayer thing - if you can get a supplement for adrenal support (ask a relative or friend to source and buy it for you), I have found taking it the most helpful thing in coping over the last few weeks. 

The key herb is withania. 'Restores vitality during debilitation, stress and exhaustion'.

Also, meds for sleep. Not something I ever normally do, but invaluable the last few weeks.

Giant hugs.

Both, and.  (And Sadie, I am sorry that you need this amount of help yourself...). :0(

Lizzie:  You've made it through today.  Good job.  

I had to drive several hours today alone to pick up my dd, and prayed for Jenna throughout much of that drive.  You are not alone, as you can tell from reading this thread!

ETA:  I assume you know I'm not trying to put any attention on myself!  I just know what a peace it gave me to know that others were praying for me and mine, when I couldn't.

Edited by J-rap
  • Like 4

Praying, praying a lot.

FWIW, our family had something awful happen to dd's former BFF who was like our extra kid. We thought she would die last week I didn't even ask for prayer because of legal #$%^ that there are things I WISH I didn't know but I do. I felt like shoe leather, but the girl had a great day today, we just visited and she was laughing. I felt like a million bucks.

• Like 4

Oh, Lizzie, I am just now getting on the board and seeing your post. Praying for you and your precious girl!! I am so sorry for this dark, dangerous, heartbreaking journey youare all on.

Praying for healing, hope, peace, rest, and mercy in fathomless depth for you and Jenna.

• Like 1

Something practical to suggest, 'cause I'm hopeless on the prayer thing - if you can get a supplement for adrenal support (ask a relative or friend to source and buy it for you), I have found taking it the most helpful thing in coping over the last few weeks. 

The key herb is withania. 'Restores vitality during debilitation, stress and exhaustion'.

Also, meds for sleep. Not something I ever normally do, but invaluable the last few weeks.

Giant hugs.

thank you Sadie.  Will do

• Like 2

For you especially, mama:  In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God’s people in accordance with the will of God. Romans 8:26-27

For all of you:  The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.  The righteous person may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all. Psalm 34:18-19

Yes! Lifting you and Jenna before the Father right now.

Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us,... Ephesians 3:20
  • Like 5

Lizzie and family:

Anne and family:

You made it through the day. Good job.

Sadie: you're going to make it through this coming day. Yup.