Menu

The nightmare continues. New update 6/25 in OP

Lizzie in Ma

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad you were able to discover a better way for her! Did no one know or just didn't or couldn't tell? Did you just not ask the right question? That is frustrating that there was a solution no one told you about. Continued good thoughts on taking care of her at home.

Didn't see this until now. Praise the Lord for this IHT option! 

Never underestimate the power of a mother to research and find a solution. I'm sorry no one offered this sooner, but I am so grateful for this option. 

Keeping your girl and your family in my prayers. 

So happy for a positive update! jenna and your whole family are still in my thoughts and I will light my candle for Jenna again tonight.

Hope your dd is home, and that you can find some time to care for yourself while caring for dd. 

Not home yet Sadie.  We find out if everything is in place today, praying she will by home Tuesday or Wednesday.  She won't take our calls the last couple of days. :(

Not home yet Sadie. We find out if everything is in place today, praying she will by home Tuesday or Wednesday. She won't take our calls the last couple of days. :(

Just keep loving her. It is a hard, lonely place fir her and you. I'm sending prayers. Remember to find self care or other care for you and the family too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Not home yet Sadie. We find out if everything is in place today, praying she will by home Tuesday or Wednesday. She won't take our calls the last couple of days. :(

Just remember it isn't *her* that's treating you that way; it's the disorder. You know in your heart that she loves you. Hold on to that.

Glad you found some answers and some much needed help! And how wonderful she can be in the comfort of her own home!

Prayers for all of your continued endurance. Lean on Jesus, or collapse in His Arms. He can handle it!

We rain our prayers and love on all of you!

Glad you found some answers and some much needed help! And how wonderful she can be in the comfort of her own home!

Prayers for all of your continued endurance. Lean on Jesus, or collapse in His Arms. He can handle it!

We rain our prayers and love on all of you!

This!

Scrap said it so well.

Still praying as you and your family take this next step...  

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;

You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life;

And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

Psalm 23:5-6

Archived