Menu

KTGROK NEEDS OUR VOTES -- This is BIG! She's a Top 10 Finalist in the Harlequin Writing Contest! VOTE DAILY!

Catwoman

I know Katie is going to be too modest to start her own thread, but the book she wrote was just chosen as a TOP TEN FINALIST in a writing contest sponsored by Harlequin Books! :hurray:

Obviously, if she's going to win this thing, she is going to need lots and lots of votes, so I'm hoping every single one of us will vote for her every single day.

Here's where to go to vote for Katie's book: http://www.katiemeyer.net/2014/11/its-official-im-top-ten-finalist-in-so.html

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE take a minute to vote -- Katie is an amazing writer and her book is EXCELLENT!!! If she wins the contest, she gets a TWO BOOK PUBLISHING CONTRACT, which is HUGE!!!

BTW, if people can keep bumping this thread for more votes, it would be great, because we can vote every day until the 10th. I really want her to win, because she is such a sweet person in addition to being an incredibly talented writer.

Congratulations on being in the Top Ten, Katie!!!

:party: :party: :party: :party:

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Katie is going to be too modest to start her own thread, but the book she wrote was just chosen as a TOP TEN FINALIST in a writing contest sponsored by Harlequin Books! :hurray:

Obviously, if she's going to win this thing, she is going to need lots and lots of votes, so I'm hoping every single one of us will vote for her every single day.

Here's where to go to vote for Katie's book: http://www.katiemeyer.net/2014/11/its-official-im-top-ten-finalist-in-so.html

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE take a minute to vote -- Katie is an amazing writer and her book is EXCELLENT!!! If she wins the contest, she gets a TWO BOOK PUBLISHING CONTRACT, which is HUGE!!!

BTW, if people can keep bumping this thread for more votes, it would be great, because we can vote every day until the 10th. I really want her to win, because she is such a sweet person in addition to being an incredibly talented writer.

Congratulations on being in the Top Ten, Katie!!!

:party: :party: :party: :party:

Yay Katie!!!!

I am loving your book! And I will vote early, and often...every day!

Yay, Catwoman! You're so sweet to start this thread!