Menu

Pray for Jean in Newcastle! Update post #110

RoughCollie

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:grouphug: Jean,

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.   He was over 90 and that is a blessing.  Know that the Lord brought your Dad to mind many times for prayer (since I first learned about this some time ago).

May the memories you shared with your Dad be a source of cozy warmth and encouragement to you!

My dad passed away at 8 pm tonight. Dad stopped breathing for a few minutes, my sister called all of us to tell us that he had passed away, called a nurse to call time of death and then suddenly Dad started to breathe again. As strange as it sounds, God worked that out for the best because it allowed the rest of us to bring mom back to say a final good-bye before he stopped breathing for a final time. My son, my two sisters, my mom and I were all with Dad when he died. My husband and daughter were able to join us shortly afterward.

I'm so sorry about your dad, Jean. It's pretty amazing, though, that you all got to be there with him when he passed away. Sounds like your dad wanted to be there just a bit longer so you could all say goodbye.

Praying for your family, as well as for your dad.

I'm so very, very sorry. :(