Menu

You helped me school her. You endured her engagement photos. You helped her get married. (Kilt content added)

KungFuPanda

• KungFuPanda changed the title to You helped me school her. You endured her engagement photos. You helped her get married. Now there’s this:

The mom had a rough pregnancy, was sick the whole time, endured three days of labor, and tore in directions I didn’t know were possible. She’s still in new mom euphoria and so happy that she can eat now and the food stays down. I fear the adrenaline crash, but she’s been a rock star. Luckily she and her husband both have professional baby experience so they make a good team. 

ETA: the hormone that causes everything to loosen up in the eleventh hour arrived a few MONTHS ahead of schedule for her so moving has been rough on her. She is so happy to not be pregnant anymore. 

Edited by KungFuPanda
  • Like 12

17 minutes ago, KungFuPanda said:

The mom had a rough pregnancy, was sick the whole time, endured three days of labor, and tore in directions I didn’t know were possible. She’s still in new mom euphoria and so happy that she can eat now and the food stays down. I fear the adrenaline crash, but she’s been a rock star. Luckily she and her husband both have professional baby experience so they make a good team. 

ETA: the hormone that causes everything to loosen up in the eleventh hour arrived a few MONTHS ahead of schedule for her so moving has been rough on her. She is so happy to not be pregnant anymore. 

ooh, poor girl. Tell her to take colace…the first BM after episiotomy repair and/or tearing I can be very, very traumatic 

he is a gorgeous little guy!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, WildflowerMom said:

Congratulations!    I hope to see crazy 1980’s style photos of him someday.  A good GlamourShots photo would be awesome.  
(aren’t they the ones who did that???)  

That's what I was coming back to ask. I was thinking this was them, and now that I know it is, I'm just giddy for them about this baby. I have loved them since I saw those pictures you shared, and I can't believe they already have this little baby! What a fun family he has to grow up in 🥰.

• Like 2