Menu

Baby Boy is Here!! Update

Elizabeth86

• Elizabeth86 changed the title to Baby Boy is Here!! Update
1 hour ago, Eos said:

He is adorable - welcome little one!  His hand up by his head is making me think that was also part of the start-stop labor issue.  That presentation can also cause a lot of back/side labor, ouch!  So sweet to see him, thank you!

Had the same thought!

• Like 2

Congrats! SOOOOOOO glad you got to have the birth you wanted! And enjoyed the article, very similar to my fast labor. I didn't go into labor until felt less stress/safe, then labored on my own in the bathroom until right near the end, when I said the typical "I can't do this", got up to go "somewhere" and then promptly felt myself pushing and collapsed onto all fours where I was - wedged between the couch and the birth pool that was still filling up. I have huge admiration for my midwife for managing 1. to basically climb over me to get behind me to help catch the baby (she made me catch her mostly) and 2. for managing to get some pads under me so I didn't get "stuff" all over the floor. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Scarlett said:

He is just so adorable. Love that little rolled tongue. ❤️

I read the article. Very interesting.I can’t wait to hear all about it.

I fully plan on sharing, it’s just so hard to get it all in words. Dh got a priceless picture that summer it up, but I’m not sharing. 

8 minutes ago, KSera said:

How’s he doing with eating, @Elizabeth86? I’m guessing the cheeky tongue pose was only for the camera 😉, but struck me to ask as I had one that had a tongue thrust as part of some oral motor tone stuff. 

I was wondering about the tongue thrust as well. Between that and the hand by the face I'm worried he's giving poor Elizabeth a run for her money!

• Like 1