Menu

Update in first post!!! Calling all Hive Aunties. . .

happypamama

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Arctic Mama said:

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU, YOU SNEAKY LADY!

I hope everything continues to go beautifully and you get the birth and healthy, easy homecoming this time.  Absolute best wishes from our family to yours, and I will keep you and baby in my prayers ?

Thank you!

Haha, yes, I am sneaky!  Because of my age, risk of miscarriage is like 50 percent, so we didn't tell the other children until just yesterday, so I've been keeping mum. ?

11 minutes ago, Ktgrok said:

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so very very happy for you!!! Such an exciting thing! And selfishly, I needed some good news today. 

Yay Yay Yay Yay Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Aww, I am sorry you needed it, but I’m happy to oblige!

You ladies are the best!  

Oh!!!! This is so very wonderful!!! Praying for a wonderfully smooth pregnancy, a healthy mama & baby, and no worries or fears to creep in and steal your joy during this time. (((Hugs))) to you and congratulations! 

Will keep you in my prayers throughout! 

• Like 1

And name info, if you can share. And yes, the gender! oh my, I'm just seriously so very excited. 

In the current world situation babies are what reminds me of the good in the world. My poor husband, If I thought he could handle the idea I'd be trying to have one of my own as a coping mechanism, lol. For his sake I'll live vicariously though you ?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ktgrok said:

And name info, if you can share. And yes, the gender! oh my, I'm just seriously so very excited. 

In the current world situation babies are what reminds me of the good in the world. My poor husband, If I thought he could handle the idea I'd be trying to have one of my own as a coping mechanism, lol. For his sake I'll live vicariously though you ?

The name is going to be a while. We’ve used a lot of boy names, and we’ve only ever agreed on one girl’s name, which we used. Lol. I’m not too worried though. When we meet the baby and find the right name, we will know. It took us five days to name DS2, and his name wasn’t even on our list of possibilities. But when we thought of it, we just knew, and it’s definitely right. 

I wanted to video telling the kids, but then they would have known before I told them. I said, around the dinner table, “So when do you guys think we should have a new baby?”  “Now!!”  “How about this fall?”  DD teared up. I will remember Mr. Four’s face forever. He had happy tears in his eyes and the sweetest, happiest smile on his face. He has been hoping for this for months, steadfast in his belief that he is indeed a big brother. I so hope he gets his baby this time. 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, happypamama said:

The name is going to be a while. We’ve used a lot of boy names, and we’ve only ever agreed on one girl’s name, which we used. Lol. I’m not too worried though. When we meet the baby and find the right name, we will know. It took us five days to name DS2, and his name wasn’t even on our list of possibilities. But when we thought of it, we just knew, and it’s definitely right. 

I wanted to video telling the kids, but then they would have known before I told them. I said, around the dinner table, “So when do you guys think we should have a new baby?”  “Now!!”  “How about this fall?”  DD teared up. I will remember Mr. Four’s face forever. He had happy tears in his eyes and the sweetest, happiest smile on his face. He has been hoping for this for months, steadfast in his belief that he is indeed a big brother. I so hope he gets his baby this time. 

aww, happy tears. Such love. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, happypamama said:

And, I'm crying again. ?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Lady Marmalade said:

Oh my gosh, so exciting!

Prayers for you and the new little one!  Mr. Four is going to get his baby!!

I sure hope so!  I can't imagine what it will do to his little heart if he doesn't.  He still talks about how he remembers meeting Nate and kissing him; he wants to be a big brother so very badly.

• Like 3