Menu

It wasn't supposed to be this way...

Julie in CA

Anyone else lonely today?

surrounded by people and still lonely

{{{hugs}}}

Yes, I'm lonely also. Around people all day, every day but lonely.

I understand..

I called DH at work today to wish him a happy V-day--- phone went to VM--- when he called me, he just notified me that he would be working even more for the next few days.

Nothing else.

Today I am tired of my life, my marriage and my husband.

Even my pity party is lame.

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: To each and every one of you. :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

:grouphug: :grouphug: to you Julie.

I am going through an unexpected divorce, so yes yesterday was definitely a bit of a downer. I didn't really feel like reading all my friends posts on facebook yesterday about what they did for valentines, but at the same time I am happy for my friends. I took my youngest to a valentine exchange party/picnic and he had a great time playing with his friends. It was overcast and raining. I remember thinking a couple of times that this seemed fitting weather for this year. :glare: :lol:

I am just taking one day at a time. Each day is a new day, with new possibilities. I do feel so blessed to have my kids. As far as I am concerned, my soon-to-be-ex is the one missing out. I got the best part of our marriage.