Menu

Terrified, Please Pray

Please, no flames.

I wasn't planning on doing this now, but I'm terrified.

I'm pregnant.

I had an ectopic before Tazzie.

My HcG levels, according to the Dr, 'are quite low'. This can indicate another ectopic. Levels from Tues were 252. Had the 2nd part of the blood work done today, his office may or may not call w/the results this aft.

I have an urgent u/s booked for tomorrow at noon.

It IS possible that I got an early positive, b/c for the life of me, I cannot remember my dates. Been a wee bit going on in the last 6 wks or so.

Please pray that it's not another ectopic.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not really criticizing her for being afraid rather than feeling celebratory, right? Maybe I'm misunderstanding.

Hug to you, Imp. And peace.

I think it means Ipsey is celebrating this new life and trying to be an encouragement, yes?

Praying for you Imp....not everything is planned the way we hope, but after this long...well....we go with the flow...

Praying your baby and you are both healthy....:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Faithe

Big prayers! I know that fear. Hoping they call you with results this afternoon and for a great sonogram tomorrow.

My first pregnancy was right after my DH got laid off. The one I have now is right in the middle of another financial crisis. I think sometimes babies are just something for us to praise God for in a storm. :grouphug:

I haven't read all replies so this may be a repeat.

I've had two ectopics. My first one I almost died. The fear that comes with pregnancy after that is paralyzing. Truly heart stopping.

There is nothing really to know with the first set of numbers. The telling comes with the 2nd set, whether it is doubling or not. Even then, after a level of 6000, the doubling time decreases.

HOping for you it is in the right place. Nothing like that sense of relief to know it's where it is supposed to be.

Are you going to have an ultrasound as soon as you can? AFter hcg is 1000 or you are 21 dpo, you should be able to see a sac, at least.