Menu

Terrified, Please Pray

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats and :grouphug: and wow you have had a lot going on!

Just seeing this. Prayed for you and will again later.

:grouphug::grouphug: How frightening. Hopefully all is well! You HAVE had a lot going on lately!

Yeah, I know, which is exactly why I was afraid of being flamed, and didn't come to the Hive as soon as we knew.

Thanks everyone.

Has the hive ever actually flamed someone in response to a pregnancy announcement? I have been here a few years and lurked prior to that, but have never noted a negative response to a pregnancy announcement post.

Here's the thing.

My family has been through a LOT in the last 6 wks or so. I'm emotionally raw. Even gentle comments about how chaotic our lives have been recently have made me flinch.

So, I put that in the OP as a way of asking folks to please not to bring up the challenges we've been facing. I have ppl irl who are going to completely do a nut over this.

I don't want to think about the finances of this. I don't want to think about my RSD, the upcoming move, any of that.

I just want this baby to be born healthy and safe.

Thanks everyone.

Here's the thing.

My family has been through a LOT in the last 6 wks or so. I'm emotionally raw. Even gentle comments about how chaotic our lives have been recently have made me flinch.

So, I put that in the OP as a way of asking folks to please not to bring up the challenges we've been facing. I have ppl irl who are going to completely do a nut over this.

I don't want to think about the finances of this. I don't want to think about my RSD, the upcoming move, any of that.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Thanks everyone.

Here's the thing.

We've got your back. horseback.gif

Please, no flames.

I wasn't planning on doing this now, but I'm terrified.

I'm pregnant.

I had an ectopic before Tazzie.

My HcG levels, according to the Dr, 'are quite low'. This can indicate another ectopic. Levels from Tues were 252. Had the 2nd part of the blood work done today, his office may or may not call w/the results this aft.

I have an urgent u/s booked for tomorrow at noon.

It IS possible that I got an early positive, b/c for the life of me, I cannot remember my dates. Been a wee bit going on in the last 6 wks or so.

Please pray that it's not another ectopic.

:grouphug:

Praying Imp.

When I was pregnant with youngest we bought our first house. Dh was then fired three weeks before Christmas and we suddenly had no insurance, two boys already and another on the way. We made it. I had an ectopic pregnancy when I was younger and it is scary to have to worry about.

:grouphug:

I hope the numbers are just a fluke and you have a well placed implantation. And this board has been awesome support for pregnancies even when everyone in your offline life is looking at you like you are crazy. When I discovered I was expecting while experiencing extreme financial hardship and home loss, this board was the only place someone said "congratulations and good luck" to me. Everyone else was not very nice, but they sure like the product 9 months later.