Menu

Doctors are confusing sometimes

12 minutes ago, Melissa in Australia said:

Aparently I have multiple masses in my lungs. They need to do biopsys. Not sure when. Night time here now. Testing will start tomorrow, aparently including full body scans

I’m so sorry to hear this 😞 sending positive thoughts your way and hoping for the best outcome for you.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, YaelAldrich said:

My grandmother had this, too.   She's had it about 5 years and it's constantly up and down.  She's in the hospital right now with another bad infection, on 3 different abx. 

Melissa, I'm sorry you've been so sick, but I'm glad to hear they have admitted you because this is where you need to be to get answers.  Keep us updates 🙏

• Thanks 1

Thinking of you. Please make sure they know you were recently spending time in a different hospital, on the off chance you picked up some weird hospital acquired infection. Also, did the inflammation on your ankles look anything like the rash your kiddo had?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, ktgrok said:

Thinking of you. Please make sure they know you were recently spending time in a different hospital, on the off chance you picked up some weird hospital acquired infection. Also, did the inflammation on your ankles look anything like the rash your kiddo had?

They know. The emergancy doctor was the one that sent twin one to the Children. 

• Like 6

I have had a huge amount of blood tests and blood cultures done today. And will again tomorrow. Also full body scans. They are looking for a more accessible lymph node that is swollen to biopsy.  There isn't an obvious one found by touch. Otherwise they will do lung biopsy

They are thinking possable lymphoma.  😢😢😢

I don't really like that suggestion makes sarcoid look more preferable

I was very teary this morning. I just can't believe this level of exhaustion

• Sad 42

On 7/24/2023 at 6:04 AM, Melissa in Australia said:

Aparently I have multiple masses in my lungs. They need to do biopsys. Not sure when. Night time here now. Testing will start tomorrow, aparently including full body scans

Oh, Melissa....wish I lived near to give you a hug.  Sending you extra strength today.  Hoping you can get some rest after all of these tests. 

Edited by TexasProud
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Melissa in Australia said:

I have had a huge amount of blood tests and blood cultures done today. And will again tomorrow. Also full body scans. They are looking for a more accessible lymph node that is swollen to biopsy.  There isn't an obvious one found by touch. Otherwise they will do lung biopsy

They are thinking possable lymphoma.  😢😢😢

I don't really like that suggestion makes sarcoid look more preferable

I was very teary this morning. I just can't believe this level of exhaustion

Is your husband or someone else with you?

• Thanks 1