Menu

So very upset! (Worse new updae)

TravelingChris

Yesterday was awful for me.d  I went to my orthopedic apptt and endex uo being there Lmost 3 hours.  Turns out that I not only can't  use my left bicep or my left supernal muscles but my deltoid muscke has atrophied. Also, my spine is crumbling.  I probably won't be able to ho to rehab or skilled nursing.  My liver either has autoimmune hepatitis which means I won't be able to walk again becsuse the treatment is zupdr hgh steroids.   The other liver problem is  more serious form of non aĺcohol fatty kiver. Then overnight ⁰Ideviloped a finger infecti9n.

New updatw 3/22 first call to come in this morn8ng is how the 24 hiour gastr8c study can't be done in town.  Nearest place is Vanderbilt in Nashville. Then I sm calked the sppt is April 22, which us a Saturday and would work fine but told to call the receptionist at Vanderbilt - turns out the appt is fir today and I live 2.5 hours away but I call back and ask why do I need  to see gastr doctor first. It is a neurological issue, nit gastro and can we j7st do a televisit if we have to have one. My other chouce is Mayo Jacksonville so I need to check airlines theee.  And I have ti (w) itch case manager for all the stuff I need at home and the more care U need.  Fifty thousand people beed to inspect jy home.   My finger is eorse afain but hopefully will be better after shower.  Just more and more fir me to do.

Edited by TravelingChris
  • Sad 61

I'm so sorry -- that's a lot of discouraging news.  I hope the medical staff is able to offer some news on treatments that will be better than originally forecast. Like the other poster, we've experienced those situations.

I also hope that you'll have lots of loving support around you and your family.

• Thanks 1

• TravelingChris changed the title to So very upset! (Worse new updae)