Menu

Smile You're On Candid Camera!

Spy Car

If some of you have wondered what became of old Bill?, I'm pleased to announce that since my "disappearance" I've been working furiously as a Producer/Editor to relaunch the Candid Camera show.

We premiere tomorrow (Monday, August 11) on TV Land at 8 PM (7 Central) repeating at 11. This week we'll also have new shows Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights (at the same times). Then all four shows repeat on Saturday (Aug. 16) at 2, 5, 6, 7, and 8 PM.

I hope some of you get a chance to watch and that you enjoy the shows. We're working hard to bring back good, clean, fun-natured programing to television.

Mayim Bialik (of Blossom and Big Bang Theory fame) is our new co-host, and she's terrific!

I'm locked in an edit bay at the moment, no sleep for me...been going around the clock for weeks with no let up in sight...but I'm very (very) excited that we're hitting the air. I won't be watching (too much work to do on upcoming segment) but I hope some of you get the chance.

All the best,

Bill

Thanks for the update. It's good to know you are well and exciting things are happening in your life.

We don't have TV service, and I'm sad that I won't be able to see it. I wonder if there's another way. I want to support good, clean fun programming!  Good for you, Bill!

Seriously?? Candid Camera is one of my favorite shows EVER! I've always wondered why someone hasn't brought it back. I just went and set my DVR! Glad my kids will be able to watch a show with us!

The only Parental Advisory I'd offer is that the lead segment in Wednesday night's show (103) features subjects in Denver who are asked to compare and contrast various "cannabis products" in the form of vape-pen bongs. Turns out there is nothing in these but "water vapor," but people's minds play tricks on them.

It is the one segment that makes me uncomfortable for children's viewing. Otherwise I'm really happy to be helping create a show families can enjoy together.

Bill