Menu

Urgent Prayer Request for DS

eaglei

Yes. Prayers.  :grouphug:

---------------------------

Possibly the (controversial) book by Samuel Milham MD about the link between electricity and various conditions including Leukemia might be helpful--if it is a factor in his case, getting him away from such stuff might help.  I think it is one of the conditions that Old Order Amish have none of according to the Milham research.

How old is he?

Possibly the (controversial) book by Samuel Milham MD about the link between electricity and various conditions including Leukemia might be helpful--if it is a factor in his case, getting him away from such stuff might help.  I think it is one of the conditions that Old Order Amish have none of according to the Milham research.

How old is he?

Never heard of this - will be looking into - thank you for posting it.

He is 22.  First diagnosis at age 12; second at 16.

- - - - - - -

Thank you, everyone, for your prayers.  I know we don't know each other in real life, but may I be bold enough to say that if anyone wants to add ds to a church prayer list or group list, etc., we would definitely appreciate that, too.  The prayers of God's people and His merciful hand got us through before . . . and we so very much need that prayer again . . .

Thank you.

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Never heard of this - will be looking into - thank you for posting it.

He is 22.  First diagnosis at age 12; second at 16.

- - - - - - -

Thank you, everyone, for your prayers.  I know we don't know each other in real life, but may I be bold enough to say that if anyone wants to add ds to a church prayer list or group list, etc., we would definitely appreciate that, too.  The prayers of God's people and His merciful hand got us through before . . . and we so very much need that prayer again . . .

Thank you.

We got a DVD as a Christmas gift which is relevant to the electricity and health situation. It does not specifically deal with leukemia so far as I heard while watching--though brain cancer and other illnesses and problems like autism, DNA damage, heart damage and so on were specifically mentioned-- but I think is very worth watching. My son asked me to post about it, he found it so important, he thought all parents and also older children who could understand it, should know about this before current lives and those of future generations are ruined. Sometimes prayers are answered in interesting ways, so I wanted to pass this on to you and your son.

In the film one of the people interviewed is Samuel Milham MD, who I am pretty sure is the one whose work did deal with Leukemia (I had heard a radio interview with him when he talked about that) even though he does not speak of it here, as well as perhaps also a couple of the other interviewed (Blake Levitt, possibly and Camilla Rees possibly), all of whom may perhaps be reachable (but Dr. Milham is old, so it would have to be soon).

The DVD jacket gives the website http://www.takebackyourpower.net for more information. I do not have high speed connection and cannot tell for sure, but it looks like maybe the film or parts of it can be streamed for free there, or that a DVD can be bought.

Thank you, everyone.  We appreciate all your prayers so very, very much.  

Ds' appointment is on the 8th, and these days since Dec. 18 have been HARD, but we are not giving up.  Ds is not feeling well overall, but the back pain has significantly abated and he is no longer taking the pain prescription for it.

Christmas seemed to be particularly sad - everyone trying to act normal . . .

We are clinging to the only One Who can help, and we would greatly appreciate your continued prayers . . .

Thank you.

• Like 6

How old is he?

FYI- Old Order Amish do have leukemia and autism.  It is not talked about very much as it is seen as bad to speak of.  Some sects are forbidden to talk about health issues to anyone outside of the family.  

• Like 1

praying for you again.  If you could send me your son's first name I can put him on our prayer list tomorrow at church.

Thank you!  I sent a personal e-mail.

putting this "up" again...

eaglei, prayers and hugs!  what time/zone is appt? 

Eastern.  2:00 p.m. appointment, but blood will be drawn earlier, possibly late morning.

Thank you everyone for remembering - I choked up when telling ds and dh that you all had posted today to an almost three-week-old post that you are still praying.  I know it touched him, too.  Ds is not feeling well and is very concerned (we all are) and it has been a battle these past weeks - but our hope holds . . .

• Like 3