Menu

Introducing Lyla Fae

AndyJoy

8 lbs, 8 oz, 21 inches

She came out with her hand on her face and the cord wrapped around her twice.  My labor was 13 hours--the last 3.5 on Pitocin since there had been no progress in 7 hours.

IMG_20130725_124908_zps2159532d.jpg

2 hours old

IMG_20130725_175519_zps2d5ef721.jpg

7 hours old

IMG_20130725_212516_zps6f81ca57.jpg

10 hours old

IMG_20130726_144841_zpsb5f5f818.jpg

27 hours, going home!

What a beauty. And that is truly the most stylish baby outfit I have ever seen. 

Thanks!  I thought it was adorable.  She's so long it certainly won't fit her for long since it's a newborn size.  I need to make sure I get a good picture of her in it soon.  OK, so now I have to post the pic with the hat my friend crocheted, because I think it is just the cutest thing ever. It comes with 3 interchangeable flowers.  I think I'm going to have to order a new larger one every time she outgrows it!  She also makes them in adult sizes, so we might need Mommy/daughter hats this winter.

hat_zpse2568766.jpg

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I love to being able to share with the Hive even when I feel somewhat isolated elsewhere.

Unfortunately we're back in the hospital due to jaundice, but she's doing well and is less overwhelmed/freaked out with the whole process now. I think I'm actually getting more sleep here even with all the interruptions because she's so tired she'll sleep away from me under the lights.