Menu

So, what did you have for lunch today?

Luanne

I had hotdogs dipped in ketchup and mayo (no bun, I can't eat the bun), Wavy Lays potato chips, and diced mangos.

My daughter had a peanut butter and red plum jelly sandwich and tortilla chips. She ate at work. I ate alone.

I will be the terrible mom.........we had McDonalds. On my defense were traveled over 2 hours north to pick up my daughter's new horse and we needed a bathroom and something quick as he was in the trailer on the way home.

I will be the terrible mom.........we had McDonalds. On my defense were traveled over 2 hours north to pick up my daughter's new horse and we needed a bathroom and something quick as he was in the trailer on the way home.

I don't think you're bad. And you don't need to defend yourself. We had Taco Bell last weekend for no reason other than I had errands to run.

A donut and a slice of birthday cake-DD went to a "Make your own donut" part at a donut shop, and I gave in while waiting and had one-and then the mom pulled out the BIG, homemade, absolutely wonderful cake. We have a half dozen donuts in the fridge, too.

I was out for an appointment so I had a 6-inch Subway sub with a bag of Sunchips. I will most likely have the other 1/2 for dinner. I always order a footlong because the 2nd 6-inch is only around $2 and I have that for a later meal.

No idea what the fam had, hubby handled that. Tonight we will be having pizza, for the ones who can have it.

Leftover Lipton noodles and homemade pumpkin bread. I should have probably branched out of the "grains" food group, now that I think about it. :D

The kids wanted (and had) chicken noodle soup... and it came from a can. It's just a lazy day, and I'm spring cleaning upstairs so I'm trying not to be down in the kitchen too much.

My son had a dance competition today. I had packed us a lunch, but he and his duet partner did so well that the studio owner insisted on taking us all to lunch. So, we went to Tijuana Flats. I had a black bean "norrito." My son had rice and veggie tacos.

I think my daughter ate hummus and crackers on her way out the door to work. I'm not sure what (or if) my husband ate lunch.

I had the most amazing lunch. I had lunch with a girlfriend (a rare event) in an artsy part of town at this little cafe that serves only local farm grown seasonal food and had a lulu burger with white cheddar and avocado on artisan bread, and Japanese sweet potatoe soup that was to die for and a blood orange fruity type drink. And I felt so healthy and organic and all that good stuff. It was great. And the conversation was good, too.