Menu

What is the weather like now where you live?

J-rap

70s and nice today. Probably 60s tonight. We had our day or two of winter last week. Hoping that was it; it was down in the 30s at night and we had to turn on the heat. I've gotten so spoiled. I could never go back up north again to live, even though 90% of my life was spent there.

• Like 1

It got up to almost 80 today. Windy and humid. Little warm even by Houston standards for January. :( Bring on another cold snap! If this keeps up we might need to move a bit further north. I don't want snow all the time but some winter might be nice!

Unseasonably cold.  We have almost 5 inches of snow and it is supposed to get down in the teens tonight.  We hardly ever get snow, but this winter we have had quite a few snow days.  It is supposed to stay cold and frozen until the weekend when it will warm up slightly and rain.

• Like 2

This weekend, we had snow and 17 degrees. Today we had 70 degrees and a frog in the pond. Hoping he knows enough to go back into brumation when the next cold snap hits, because I'm sure it's coming!

Yeah, it's weird right? We were invaded by pillbugs (rolly polly bugs) and the flowering pear tree keeps trying to put on buds (it was really warm a couple weeks ago).  

• Like 1

This weekend, we had snow and 17 degrees. Today we had 70 degrees and a frog in the pond. Hoping he knows enough to go back into brumation when the next cold snap hits, because I'm sure it's coming!

Oh my goodness, I think that's the biggest range here yet!

I am just out of Portland Oregon.  We have a full foot of snow on the ground and what melted today, will turn to ice tonight.   We are still sitting on piles of snow and it will be at least the weekend before it is gone. 

• Like 1

Alaska - cold and clear, some ice fog. It was -18c when I checked the weather station a few hours ago. A little drifting snow last night but just barely a sprinkling before the clouds went away.

Edited by Arctic Mama

I keep waiting for cold weather to get the a/c fixed. We have only had it off for a week or two around the holidays. I guess this might be as cold as it is going to get.

It was high 70's and humid yesterday, but my house was too warm in coastal Texas.

I am from the midwest and although I don't miss the snow or extreme cold, I miss the 40 degree weather . I am hoping for some more of it down here this year! I would love to wear my sweater for a day.

Edited by Silver Brook
  • Like 1

Bizarre January weather here in the midwest. Yesterday was warm, but windy, rainy, and extremely foggy at times. Today at 8am it is already in the mid 60s, windy, and another storm is approaching. Thunderstorms in January?! Oh, and then tomorrow the temperature is supposed to plummet, and we're expecting an ice storm.

• Like 1