Menu

Greetings from my hospital bed

JFSinIL

Brief howdy as I am not only blind as a bat until I get my trifocals back, but it is also annoying to one.-finger type on ipad.

I saw that my good friend Rebecca posted for me, as did son John. He had a rather bittersweet graduation!

We were about halfway to his graduation when BLAM! Everything went topsy turvey as we rolled an rolled, the classic t-bone accident. I was on passenger side that got direct hit, and was airlifted to hospital with trauma center. I may be moved to a rehab place today.

Anyway, thought I'd check in. Please pardon any typos.

So very glad you are getting better! I hope rehab is just a brief stay and that you are home soon! I am happy you and your family are all okay.

Absolutely!

I am glad you are doing well enough to be moved. That is a really big step!

Our thoughts and prayers will continue to be with you and your family.

Thank you for checking in !!!  And for having your son check in with us when you were unable to do so.  

I hope your healing progresses apace and to completion.  It's so odd, isn't it, how one second, the world is one way, and the next, it is all different, and your next few months and maybe years have changed.  

Hang in there!  You *sound* good but I know there is a lot on your plate right now.