Menu

Sad News Thathomeschooldad

kewb

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He never seemed scared.  Every time he went into the hospital (which seemed like it was constant) he was just like..."Oh they'll patch me up and I'll be good to go." 

Yes!  This!  Even the last couple of times when it seemed to be pretty bad he was just sort of matter of fact, then said something funny that cracked all us up.  So typical.  

He never seemed scared.  Every time he went into the hospital (which seemed like it was constant) he was just like..."Oh they'll patch me up and I'll be good to go." 

How did you know he went to the hospital? 

I didn't know Moira was battling cancer and now I had no idea about ThatHsDad..  I feel so clueless and out of touch. :confused1:  :confused1:    Maybe I just don't read the right threads.  :crying:

How did you know he went to the hospital?

I didn't know Moira was battling cancer and now I had no idea about ThatHsDad.. I feel so clueless and out of touch. :confused1: :confused1: Maybe I just don't read the right threads. :crying:

Threads on a social group. The social group feature allows people with specific affinities or beliefs to share in a more intimate setting.

Wow... I guess I had known he had cancer, but he didn't mention it much on the main boards. I didn't know things had gotten worse. Kewb, I'm sorry for the loss of your friend, and please do let his wife and daughter know that we all grieve for their loss. Thanks for letting us know.

Wow... I guess I had known he had cancer, but he didn't mention it much on the main boards. I didn't know things had gotten worse. Kewb, I'm sorry for the loss of your friend, and please do let his wife and daughter know that we all grieve for their loss. Thanks for letting us know.

Exactly what SunnyDays said .  So sorry to hear this news.

I am so sorry to read this. I liked Tom's sense of humor and perspective. He could always diffuse intense conversations on these forums and leave me laughing.

My condolences to his wife and daughter.  :grouphug: