Menu

What are you avoiding right now?

Tiramisu

I should be cleaning out my car to take in for a recall repair I have scheduled for tomorrow morning. But I'm on the Hive instead. 

Maybe I'll just put all the crap into a black plastic bag and be done with it. I can sort it out later...like in two years when I find it in the back of the hall closet.

• Like 3

I'm supposed to go down and finish cleaning the sewing room.  Dd had stuff EVERYWHERE from a big project and neither of us could work like that.  I've decided sewing spaces are like toilet paper--best not shared.   :lol:   So I'm rearranging everything to give us our own separate spaces.  

• Like 2

Putting dishes in the dishwasher and getting back to school to finish grading I have to have done by 7:15am or so.

I don't get to go back to part time until Dec.  I'm glad I at least love my classes, but I'll admit I love the freedom of part time more!  End of quarter grades are due Tues.  I have tons more coming in between now and then... no "life" for me until next Wed!

• Like 1

Oh my. I'm avoiding life.

Dishes

Laundry

People

Any committment to anyone outside of my home

Dusting the play/school room

Finding homes for a bunch of stuff scattered about my house that I don't know what to do with

Buying ds13 clothes (he hates clothes shopping)

Changing the sheets

Everything.

I'm in a terrible slump. Been running too hard for too long and now I've come to a dead stop. Maybe I'll start back up again in January. Blah!

• Like 1

Grading again.  Tonight's a light night - just some lab papers, test corrections, and overdue work.  It's easy compared to last night and this upcoming weekend.  I've no idea why I'm procrastinating.

Actually, I'm even thinking of leaving in about 20 minutes (the earliest we can) so I can enjoy the great outdoors for a change (while the weather is still ideal).

But then I have to figure out when the grading actually gets done.  

Do you think the kids will notice if I just put in what I expect their grades to be?  I'm usually correct at this point.  ;)  

I guess they'd wonder where my comments/suggestions were... 

• Like 1