Menu

We're Doing Okay!

astrid

Hello all,

First, we cannot adequately express how much your kind words, thoughts, prayers, advice, love and support means to our family. We feel so wrapped in your love, and are forever grateful.

School was actually okay today, and swim practice was a nice diversion and return to normalcy for her. DH, mom and I talked at home and we have an appointment tomorrow at 8:30 am with a counselor at a local r@pe crisis center. From there, we'll know more about what our options are. It's important to us that our dd remain in control of the situation and have control over what course of action we take.

Again, we are so overwhelmed by your love and support---- truly, we are blessed. The light you're all shining in our darkest time is just so comforting and inspirational.

Much Love to you all

Astrid and family

:grouphug: So glad to hear about your appointment. I'm so impressed with your family dynamics and love. :grouphug:

Yes, me too. Keep holding on to each other, and please take care - all of you. May you feel empowered and at peace very, very soon. Until then, keep soaking up the love!

We had some meaningful conversations at our house today. Your courage in sharing with this board led to those conversations, and we thank you for that. :grouphug:

:grouphug: Having gone through the same situation and done just about everything wrong as far as healing, I am praying for your family and am so glad she was able to talk to you and you're moving forward. Make sure you let her know over and over that this was not her fault. :grouphug: