Menu

So I finished

Melissa in Australia

Please celebrate with me.

:party:

I have finished my Bachelor of Education

I did the last day of my internship yesterday. My Uni tutor has told me that I have successfully passed :hurray: :hurray:

I could really do with a virtual party from you guys

( as nobody here in my family cares at all :crying:)  (Apart from my mum and grandmother, my grandmother gave me a star sticker :tongue_smilie:)

Yay!!!

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

You totally deserve a celebration! A lot of hard work and sacrifice went into that piece of paper, and you worked hard:)

I hope that the people close to you come to realize that this is an accomplishment and should be celebrated according!

*raising glass of wine in a virtual toast*

CongratulationsðŸ·ðŸ·

That is incredibly awesome.  

:hurray:

I got my bachelor's and master's before kids, and never realized just how hard it was to do coursework with kids until I tried to do some pre-recs for a nursing program.  I was taking only one class (microbiology) and only had two kids at the time, and it was so difficult…I put the rest of the courses on hold.

You have my utmost admiration!

Please go out and celebrate your accomplishment yourself…even if nobody else joins in.  You deserve it!

Thank you so much everyone

It has taken me just under 5 years, the first just over a year was part time, then I went to full time. I studied mostly in the evenings (every single evening) and did the degree off campus ( through Curtin university , Open university).

I will start doing CRT work (relief teaching) in 3 weeks. That is when my teaching registration paperwork should be completed.

I will only be working casual/ part time as I still need to homeschool my younger two.

I could really do with a virtual party from you guys

( as nobody here in my family cares at all :crying:)  (Apart from my mum and grandmother, my grandmother gave me a star sticker :tongue_smilie:)

VIRTUAL party?  I think we could all do a REAL party (as long as YOU spring for travel costs).  We could all bring something potluck style.  Since you already have the star sticker, folks know to bring something else as a gift!  ;)

Congratulations!  :cheers2: