Menu

I passed the CPA Exam!

Renee in NC

I don't come around too often these days, but I wanted to make sure and tell all those who have supported me over the past years thank you.

I passed my 4th and last section of the CPA Exam at the end of May. I got my official "Congratulations" letter from the state board yesterday. All I need now is a bunch of paperwork and an ethics course, and I will be licensed.

If you had told me in 2010 that I would get my Masters degree, pass the CPA Exam, and get a very good full-time job in less than 3 years, I wouldn't have believed you. I am proof positive that people can achieve things that seem impossible.

My next goal? Tough Mudder Carolinas in November.

Thank you all for all of the love and support over the past years!!!!

I don't come around too often these days, but I wanted to make sure and tell all those who have supported me over the past years thank you.

I passed my 4th and last section of the CPA Exam at the end of May. I got my official "Congratulations" letter from the state board yesterday. All I need now is a bunch of paperwork and an ethics course, and I will be licensed.

If you had told me in 2010 that I would get my Masters degree, pass the CPA Exam, and get a very good full-time job in less than 3 years, I wouldn't have believed you. I am proof positive that people can achieve things that seem impossible.

My next goal? Tough Mudder Carolinas in November.

Thank you all for all of the love and support over the past years!!!!

Awesome! Congrats!