Menu

What was your last Google search?

Bang!Zoom!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked up cal day. I love Cal Day! It's about time to start planning, so I was looking up the date. The website hasn't been really updated for 2013 yet, grrrr. It just gives a date for this year and you can sign up for email updates, but there's no program yet. Cal Day is a giant open house for UC Berkeley--all the departments show off what they do. There are always a lot of hands-on science activities, music, martial arts demos, authors, all sorts of fun.

… what is the plural of consensus

:bigear: so what is the plural of consensus?

My last search was for the ingredient list for Jello and Sugar Free Jello - not as easy as I thought it would be, Kraft doesn't have this info on their website.

:bigear: so what is the plural of consensus?

Oxford says only "usually singular, " and some other sources say "consensuses," which just does not roll nicely off the tongue.

My last 3:

Diagnostic Criteria of asthma (dd14 was officially diagnosed last week and her doc isn't always very clear on these things)

Side effects of Qvar (a medication she has been using for about 6mths. She has a chronic sore throat for the past 3 months)

Qvar +"sore throat" (see above--and yes, it is a reported side effect.)

frog sounds like ducks

I knew I remembered hearing the call described like that, but I couldn't remember which amphibian it was. It's a wood frog. I can hear three distinct kinds of frogs from inside the house with the doors and windows closed.