Menu

What was your last Google search?

Bang!Zoom!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked up cal day. I love Cal Day! It's about time to start planning, so I was looking up the date. The website hasn't been really updated for 2013 yet, grrrr. It just gives a date for this year and you can sign up for email updates, but there's no program yet. Cal Day is a giant open house for UC Berkeley--all the departments show off what they do. There are always a lot of hands-on science activities, music, martial arts demos, authors, all sorts of fun.

I went to Cal :)

It was actually 'google' :)

*gasp* All I can say is that I'm relieved you didn't break the Internet with your recklessness. :tongue_smilie:

I'm probably showing my age with this. I s the Whipple Procedure a tutorial on how to squeeze the Charmin?

:smilielol5: I'm old enough to get that reference!

But sadly, no, that's not what I was Googling about. It a procedure done for some people who have pancreatic cancer. My mom had e-mailed me about an acquaintance who had the procedure done.

site:weather.com cali colombia was my last search on Google

The gardener arrived, early this morning, to cut the grass/weeds and then trim the shrubs around the perimeter of our lot. Normally, he finishes that in one day. Today, he went home and he will return, early tomorrow morning, to finish. We are sweltering, with above average temperature and high humidity.

Achmed the Dead Terrorist doll. (I know we are weird. )

We love Achmed here. And Peanut, and Walter. :) Ok, we're Jeff-fa-fa Dun-haaaam fans around here. :)

Dr. Fuhrman Nutritarian Food Pyramid - I think I finally found the base for a nutrition unit - as well as the lifestyle diet I'd like for our family to strive for.