Menu

Back in hospital.

How is the night going? I am hoping you are getting some rest.

He was admitted. The hospital was packed, crazy busy. My boys were at a sleep-over b-day party on that side of town (where I teach, counsel and used to live) so I drove to that hospital. My intention next time he had an acute episode was to drive to the "medical center" to a hopsital that had a liver clinic.

However, my DH was throwing up (a new symptom) and agitated. I didn't want to deal with a sick, agitated nearly 300 pound man while driving into Houston. :001_huh:

When my dd and I left at 2:00 am, they were still processing the admit paperwork. I got a call sometime last night about his room number.

I am at work. :auto::confused: until 1:00. I'll head to the hospital after that. I have to collect the boys at some point, also.

Unrelated to DH, but related to my life, my practicum setting (where I am a therapist as a student for the last time) is melting down and they need more support from the interns.