Menu

Asking for prayers

saraha

Don’t have time for details now, but thank you!!! An unexpected miracle has happened and I can’t wait til I have time to share!!!! Thank you so much for all your prayers, good thoughts, we’ll wishes, holding us in the light!!!

Still have some things, but you can add a mighty praise!!!

• Like 32
  • Thanks 6

Just now, KSera said:

We need a better than like emoji!! I am so, so happy for your husband and for you with this wonderful news!

(we also need a 🙄 reaction for your sister-in-law’s response lol)

Yeah, she’s an idiot.

Dd20 is picking him up from work and she’s excited to ride around with him 😁

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, kbutton said:

How wonderful!!! We drove past one of the provider locations yesterday, and it made me think of you guys. I’m so glad he can see again! 

This new doctor I guess said to him, there is nothing I can do for your other eye. Attempts at making them work together have been unsuccessful. Let’s try a new approach. I’m not sure exactly what the new approach is, and it’s not perfect, but holy cow is it better!

Edited by saraha
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, saraha said:

This new doctor I guess said to him, there is nothing I can do for your other eye. Attempts at making them work together have been unsuccessful. Let’s try a new approach. I’m not sure exactly what the new approach is, and it’s not perfect, but holy cow is it better!

Oh, wow! Realistic and successful! Sometimes it takes just one person to go outside the box!

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, KSera said:

We need a better than like emoji!! I am so, so happy for your husband and for you with this wonderful news!

(we also need a 🙄 reaction for your sister-in-law’s response lol)

Bil just replied to my text to them with a very sweet response and she was like, yeah, that. So thankful 🙄😆

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, saraha said:

Ok, so maybe not a miracle, but felt like it at the time. Dh had a follow up appointment with a new regular eye doctor. I was sitting in the waiting room. A little after they called him back, the door opened and new doctor (that has nothing to do with the retina) says “what can you see?” And he says “I can see my wife, and she’s beautiful”

You All. I do t know what kind of magic this eye doctor has but I tell you what. 
He still can’t drive, has no depth perception, but you all, he could see my face in the waiting room. We spent the next two hours driving around crying and looking at the scenery and he read every road sign, restaurant sign, billboard sign out loud. I hated to drop him off at work. He couldn’t wait to walk down the hall and just greet people he walked past.

We we’re not expecting this at all today. It’s not perfect, but we will TAKE IT. I cannot praise God enough today.

This wasn’t even on our radar for today. We just thought we were going to pick up and pay for yet another pair of glasses that barely helped. We are dealing with a whole lot at the moment and this blessing came just in time.

So beautiful

I cried reading this wonderful news

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1