Menu

Just for Fun: what would you name our fourth girl?

Jennifer132

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caroline or Rebecca

Have you seen the Baby Name Wizard book? It makes suggestions for sib names. We've found it to be pretty accurate.

A friend suggested Selah and it has grown on me.

Have you used Grace as a middle? We have an Olivia as well and her middle is Serene, it's a lovely name and Serena if you prefer names with an "a" at the end.

I am partial to Alexandria Isobel, but I have one of those:). The Isobel is from paternal grandmother.

We call her Alex for short, as we wanted something very girly but with a more unisex shortened version to choose from.

If we have another girl we are strongly considering Anastasia Aurora. Hubby wants shortened version to be Rory.

Don't worry about it. Here my youngest dd is Jaclyn Rose. Her cousin is Mary Rose. They both honor my mother in law Rosemary.

There are a bunch of us in my family who , in one form or another, for both boys and girls, have used a name that honors my great grandmother (great aunt or cousin to others). Everyone is cool with that. She touched a lot of lives, and some of us never met her. Family stories run deep. Also, many of the boys have the same middle name, also honoring a particular person.

I love the names you've picked already. I would use Olivia as a middle name with either of your other choices as the first name. Another middle name option that would be pretty with them is Maria or Carolina.

ETA: Duh. I just realized that you meant your other three daughters have those names. I thought you meant that those 3 names were the three names were the ones in the running as far as choices for the upcoming daughter.

So, now that I've figured it out, I'll suggest:

Sofia

Paloma

Carolina

So I'm thinking- starts with a vowel, multiple syllables, has an L or 2 in there...

It seems like E names are the best of the bunch. Evelyn and Emmaline are my favorite suggestions so far. Evelyn has been on my short list for years (though we're done having babies, so why I even have a short list is a mystery).