Menu

Um. I am a psychotherapist. And I have a job to prove it!

The job I mentioned interviewing for on Tuesday, the very day I celebrated 21 years of sobriety?

They called and offered it to me yesterday.

I start Monday. It's my last teaching week, so I will teach and then go to work (training, mostly, the first week). Eh. That's nothing new schedule wise.

The starting pay is on the low end of the range for new therapists. That said, it is more than both current jobs combined!

I cried when I told my teaching-boss; I LOVE that job. However, we are discussing options of keeping me on staff as counselor, with perhaps a morning at site. That would enable me to keep my kids there, at a lower rate.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are not enough happy dance emoticons to express my joy for you, Joanne. You deserve this. You are amazing. I love you and love that you get this wonderful job to use your grace and talent and compassion to help others.

Oh Joanne,

I couldn't be happier for you! What a long road you've travelled...and think of all those who will benefit from that journey! Go get 'em tiger!

:party::party::party::party:

ENJOY IT! SWIM IN IT!...'TIL YOUR FINGERS GET ALL PRUNY!

Edited by Geo