Menu

I am home with great news

I was so sure I was having progression of the cancer due to aches and pains and headaches. It was SO hard to go by myself. I cried a bit feeling sorry for myself that I was in Houston by myself. But I got over it. I met some fantastic people. Angels I think! :)

My Pet scan lit up in my back and hip bones but I have been having a lot of bad back pain. The radiologist felt there was No Evidence of Disease!!! NED!!!

I like to think of it as No Expiration Date! ha ha.

My ultrasound of lymph nodes looked great.

The doctor said some concerns I had about my skin were normal.

She looked at my recent mri and said she thought I had a beautiful brain! She was going to have someone else look at it and said it was worth it to repeat but basically thought it was fine. Yippee!

My physical therapist has figured out my headaches. It is from muscles being too tight!

We are all so happy.

Thank you God for this wonderful news!!! I am so grateful and relieved.

What a joyful Christmas!!!!

Thank you hive friends for your kind thoughts and prayers!!!

Christine, I am so happy for your good news! I'm sure you already know this but stress and anxiety produce all kinds of aches and pains along with other physical symptoms. Hopefully remembering that in moments of fear can help you feel calm when the worst comes to mind. :grouphug:

What great news, especially for Christmas! What a wonderful gift to have a beautiful brain! :hurray:

I was so sure I was having progression of the cancer due to aches and pains and headaches. It was SO hard to go by myself. I cried a bit feeling sorry for myself that I was in Houston by myself. But I got over it. I met some fantastic people. Angels I think! :)

My Pet scan lit up in my back and hip bones but I have been having a lot of bad back pain. The radiologist felt there was No Evidence of Disease!!! NED!!!

I like to think of it as No Expiration Date! ha ha.

My ultrasound of lymph nodes looked great.

The doctor said some concerns I had about my skin were normal.

She looked at my recent mri and said she thought I had a beautiful brain! She was going to have someone else look at it and said it was worth it to repeat but basically thought it was fine. Yippee!

My physical therapist has figured out my headaches. It is from muscles being too tight!

We are all so happy.

Thank you God for this wonderful news!!! I am so grateful and relieved.

What a joyful Christmas!!!!

Thank you hive friends for your kind thoughts and prayers!!!

Amen! May the good news only continue and you grow stronger and stronger and into perfect health!

Beautiful brain. Ha.

Gee, I can't imagine why your muscles are tight. . ..

But congratulations on the good news, and have you considered acupuncture for the tight muscles? My swimmer daughter has a back muscle tighten into a knot last summer. Even I could feel it, but acupuncture relaxed it immediately. She is not one to suffer silently, so when she fell asleep on the table with the needles in her back, I knew that it really didn't hurt.

Terri